BayesCamp provides training courses and consultancy in statistics and machine learning.
We specialise in:
We can provide cost-effective on-site training in the UK. A one-day course in one of the specialist topics, tailored to your team, will typically cost £1500. Some online training is also possible. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help your team achieve their data analysis goals!
- data visualisation and effective communication
- understanding data analysis and supporting decision makers
- Bayesian modelling to capture complex data and provide insights into uncertainty
- using software like R, Stata and Stan
- health research and clinical audit
BayesCamp was started in 2017 by Robert Grant, a chartered statistician, academic researcher and lecturer, and contributor to Stan software.
Clients have included:
- The Economist
- Harvard Medical School
- the Cabinet Office
- the World Bank
16 City Business Centre, Unit 83, Hyde Street, Winchester SO23 7TA
BayesCamp Ltd is incorporated in England and Wales, number 10666858.
VAT registration: 317349595
The term 'BayesCamp' and the Gaussian tent logo are registered trademarks.